Freitag, 15. Mai 2009

Good News: it's Friday!

I think it was one of my brilliant ideas of my life to call this blog "finally it's friday" - seldom these three words have been more true than today.
I had a really hard and harsh week. I thought, I've seen it all, but then there is always someone who can make it worse. Puzzling! :-O
So, hurray to Friday! I need to party.
Here are three songs that I listened all week through - my no-calories tiramisu.
"I love" from a great talented Sam Bennett. I love the rhythm - this song will make your feet move!
"Looking at the sun" by Gramcery Arms is a relaxing smooth song - and we all love the sunshine, right?
And if you really want to rock the clouds away "The drawing board" is the right song for you!

Did I get your attention? :-)

Here a supersweet short film I loved so much. If you are the nervous kind of person ("I don't have the time to see something that needs more than 2 minutes") - use your lunch break to see this. You'll need it!



Have a good Friday and a better weekend, Belle
p.s. I saw Star Trek! Awesome!

Keine Kommentare: