Freitag, 14. Dezember 2007

So. This is Christmas.

I needed to. If you think, christmas is not for you, just skip this post. No worries.
I am a Buddhist and Christmas is still a important day in my life. Like my birthday and Kosen-Rufu-Day, but importance changes based on what day is next.

In my office we come from 6 different countries, three continents and 4 different religions, and guess what, we all celebrate Christmas. So, some days ago I bought a fake tree (quite real, in fact), put on the radio (scroll down, there is the Christmas channel) and had a happy Christmas decoration session. Oh so satisfying.

Here some things you can do, to get the Christmas spirit:
See THE classic:



Make Christmas ornaments.

Bake cookies! Ask your mum or your grandmum a recipe. Best thing to do: give them to your friends, collegues. What a cheer!

Have a good Friday and a better weekend, Belle
p.s. Don’t forget: war is over. If you want it.

Keine Kommentare: