Freitag, 11. Juli 2008

If I had to say one word, it'd be "hot". It's hot outside, it's hot inside - there is nothing you can do, except taking cold showers, sip iced tea and waiting for the evening, hoping that it brings a cooler breeze.
I am sleeping with all my windows open, which means that the heat in my house overtook the fear that a thief could take advantage of open windows. Until now a lot of mosquitos gratefully took advantage.



So in this moment "hot" is unavoidable linked to "mosquito" to me. What would be your thought about one word?
Find it out here - don't think. just write.

If you are lucky, you own a garden or a balcony, to sit outside and chill - I am not one of these lucky people, which means that I go out a lot, seeing friends with balconies. In donor I bring some chilled wine or a table lantern (hint, hint).



So, have a good Friday and a better weekend, Belle
p.s. summer holidays are coming! :-)

p.p.s. How can I talk about heat without the classic! Awwww.. Billy Wilder!

Keine Kommentare: