Freitag, 8. August 2008

As is the Gardener...



Gardening can have as many forms as there are ways of thinking. The range goes from zen gardens made to concentrate and find calm, to gardens that have living purpose.
I am so impressed by the following movie. It's awesome.



“If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.” Cicero
[I would add a bottle of good red wine]


If you are without garden, then you must go for your balcony or a park. I recently "discovered" the park next to my office, it is really awesome. I can go there to relax, I even tried to run (will pick this up after the holidays again).



"Our happiness in life can indeed be said to be proportional to the extent and intimacy of our interaction with nature." - Daisaku Ikeda


Just to change subject now, there is as well a good reason to stay inside the house: the Olympics open today. I am not a big sport-watcher, BUT I love Olympic games openings, my earliest memory going back to 1984 when I saw the rocket man.
I doubt I will see the opening today, I will be in the office, working. Aw, sad.


Imagery by Jamie Hewlett, the Tank Girl genius.

Have a good Friday and a better weekend, Belle

Keine Kommentare: