Freitag, 5. Dezember 2008

December is a huge red dot in the forth dimension

So, November is over (finally), December officially started and we are all in Holiday-gift-rush-stress (see how non-religiously I resolved the topic?!).
I still need to get some, but half of it is done. Just remember: don't give "pratical" gifts!


All I Want For Christmas Is ... from Paul Rayment on Vimeo.

Ah! Ah! This made me so laugh!

Tom Weller has this beautiful web page about Minims, as opposed to maxims: "statement expressed in proverbial or sentential form but having no general application or practical use whatever."





This is too easy for you?

Ok, try this: an explanation about dimensions up to the tenth dimension. I think I lost myself between dimension 6 and 7, but then perfectly understood 8 to 10. I really liked it, I guess I fell in love with dimension four, I caught myself to fantasize over my BF as a "time-snake" (is very useful with my boss, too).



HA! Maybe you want to go back to the Minims? ;-)

Have a good Friday and a better weekend, Belle

Keine Kommentare: