Freitag, 12. Dezember 2008

Not yet last-minute shopping weekend is approaching



aaww, wonderful song. The Band is so generous to offer this song for free here.

So, back to seasonal talk: did you already make all your shopping? I have nearly finished; this year I have grrrreat gifts! Still two people are missing, but my money is out there in the economy now. Doing the contrary to the rest of Europe I spent more than the year before because thanks to my new job there's more money, yay!



Emily Webber likes shop fronts, London. I couldn't agree more. Someone should do this for every major city. (Some awesome lettering out there.) If you are from London or will go there for the Holidays.. do some shop front spotting! :-) If not, Emily's cool site gives us the possibility for some virtual window shopping.

I don't know who is behind 1001 rules for my unborn son, but for sure it is a cool dad.



To most of them agree and some I make my own.

So that's it for this Friday. Oh I forgot: is this the reason why you are here?



Have a good Friday and a better weekend, Belle

Keine Kommentare: