Mittwoch, 14. November 2007

Everything you need to know about graphic design

Yes, how could we ignore something as important as Graphic Design, that is all about "gambling and free speech"? I love this line. As a graphic designer I tell you, that it is more true that you can ever imagine.



Now, really, never and then never use "Comic Sans" - it's a mistake not only "americans" do, but humans all over the world. If you want to be original try a Helvetica.
"You can say I love you in Helvetica. You can say it with Helvetica Extra Light if you want to be really fancy." (Veer)


You don't know Paul Rand? You think you screw? I passed five years in Design University and nobody ever told me about Paul Rand. So, I am a superscrew. But, hey, I love Internet: here is real, wonderful introdution to him in his own words.



Now go back to work and delete Comic Sans from your Computer. (If you are a Mac User: shame on you!)

Keine Kommentare: