Freitag, 22. Februar 2008

Forcing Spring

We all know that one swallow doesn't mean springtime is coming, but, as the end of February is coming, I can count the typical Italian signs for spring: sales are nearly over, shops propose summer clothing (a lot of bright colors this year: yellow, pink and lime green), girls starting to eat "salad without dressing, please".
In the same time temperatures are still a little low. I need spring, now!

Josh McKible makes these wonderful birds, you can choose between several types, there is even a pigeon (but no swallow). I, certainly, took the Belmondo-typ, who could ever resist a cool French guy? ;-)



Then, as I said before, spring and summer means to abandon the old, the grey, the dark. Colors! Personally I find it difficult to dress colors and used the “all black” tactic for years. One, because it’s so easy, second, as a Designer you are nearly expected to dress black. But for some time I am trying to add color in my style so I couldn’t be more delighted when I found this. Five New Yorkers who wear only one color all day, every day (and it’s not black).



I cannot decide for which color I should go, maybe the blue.

Have a good Friday and a better weekend, Belle

Keine Kommentare: