Donnerstag, 28. Februar 2008

... more than 1000 words

They say, that a picture says more than a 1000 words. A picture paired with six words is something so mindblowing beautiful that I tried it myself.




I wasn't able to put my life into six words so I tried with the last month. This is February.



Talking about word I come directly to letters, type and typography. Latetly I wrote a letter by hand and I noticed that my hand had become stiff. I write too many emails. I really envy people that have a nice handwriting and I admire handlettering.

I specially love the unique look.



You say you cannot do this? A four-year-old can. :-)



Go, loose the stiff hand! To know which Fonts suits you best, take the quiz:
Typecast Yourself!

Have a good Friday and a better weekend, Belle

Keine Kommentare: