Freitag, 4. April 2008

This week I have been to the Bologna Children’s Book Fair, which was huge!
I went there with an American friend, selling ourselves as independent Journalists (“writing about new trends in children’s books illustrations”). Obviously we had so much fun, looking at all the new stuff. Sometimes we spotted books we have read when we were kids and found out that the Caterpillar is the book that unites continents and generations. It’s still there!!



Hurray to Eric Carle!

People asked me, if I could spot a "new trend" this year. Yes, this year Pop-up books are huge. Incredible!



It seems as if there is no limit to the possibilities of Pop-up books. They are not the books they used to be when I was a kid, anymore.




This book opened to a complete wild west city with horses and carriage, its amazing!

Here some more book pop-art.

Eric Carle speaks about following your dreams - Inspiring!

Have a good Friday and a better weekend, Belle

Keine Kommentare: