Freitag, 9. Mai 2008

Look, it's different now!

I am a big fan of things that have a twist. Things that can do different things or change. In fact I love everything that folds like chairs and tables, I would never buy a sofa that cannot open into a bed.

So stunned by this great Ad. When you look at is the first time you would probably see nothing special in it.



But, once you look at it with the help of mirror, it makes sense. Awesome! This made me think of Alice, who saw the Wonderland passing through a Mirror.



I am always surprised how our mind just wipes out “unimportant” things: years ago I had my desk next to the Fire extinguisher. I really noticed that after months working there. For a day I asked everybody that passed my desk “I am sorry, do you know where the Fire extinguisher is in this company?” Nobody knew. Probably everybody walked by it 50 times a day…



This weekend I cannot walk through a mirror, but I will try and live in an impressionistic painting. What about you?



Have a good Friday and a better weekend, Belle

Keine Kommentare: