Freitag, 19. September 2008

I like to start my day with music, work with it and let my mood be guided by it. So I start this post with some music, too :-)



Recently I came across this advertising for bread.. it's so stunning.



Take note of the Titanic posters at 0:12' - the commercial is full of these little footnotes.

Speaking about bread I remembered that the New York Times once wrote about the secret of great bread, with recipe and even a film how to make it. It looks really great, but I haven't had the time yet to try this recipe. I love making brad, but honestly, I wouldn't be able to wait for 12 hours to rise. When I make bread it's already a torture to wait the 4 hours it needs until I can eat the first, still hot slice. Hmmm, best thing on earth! Oh, maybe this is a good project for the weekend.

Since it's still Friday and everybody has at least a day of work to do (lucky who's not working on Saturdays) here something that I found extremely helpful for my daily communications.



It's a copy&past chart you can find here. It includes most ignored characters like n-dash and m-dash and the right multiple sign × …
It doesn’t mean that I use them all the time, but when I want to make things 100% the copy&pasty chart is handy ;-).

Have a good Friday and a better weekend, Belle

Keine Kommentare: