Freitag, 14. November 2008

Aw, it's still November

Yes and it is still raining. Again.
I think November and February are the worst months in a year, I just cannot stand them.

Okay folks, let's have some fun! When I am in a bad mood I tend to be overly judgmental, which means I could be the wrong person to ask for an opinion. (Better not.. hehe)
Get your inner judge out on these book covers: awesome thing and a good way to waste some time.



Just don't forget, "never judge a book by its movie!"

Isn’t it very funny, that I never wrote about the “casual Friday”? The casual Friday was never so important to me, because working in small biz and/or young/creative environment practically everybody dressed casual every day. Even now, working for a bigger, international company I am not bound to a dress code, but there are departments in the company which are and they have the “casual Friday”. Which is kind of funny. I can image that it is a huge relief to take off the tie for a day (even if it is such a great and easy fashion accessory for men, I wished I could wear ties!), be more comfortable and blend in, but – I prefer my boss in suit and tie! I remember the first Fridays I saw the management department walk around in Jeans. Which already were at least 15 years old. Please! No! You want to dress casual? Here you are!

But I tell you, women love ties!



You insist? Okay, get some real Friday wear or if you must, then please sport your inner Tom Selleck! ;-)

For myself I decided to contrast authority (as always) by doing the contrary: they have their casual Friday, I have my "Fashion Friday" - they dress down, I dress up, haha! It's stronger than me, must be some second-middle-child-thing.


Anyway, the weekend is near and you might want to get out of the office for good.



Have a wild ride!

Have a good Friday and a better weekend, Belle

Keine Kommentare: