Freitag, 27. Februar 2009

Happy to announce first signs of spring



Last week I was complaining about winter, this week there are already the first signs of spring that'll come. No swallows yet, but some daisies and forget-me-nots and I even saw the first daffodils. Grey sky left us and back is bright blue!
Yet it is a very quiet thing, nothing loud in nature in this moment (spring will get loud in some weeks, I guess). It's more a kind of anticipation of spring which is all around and I cannot help it; I just have to celebrate it! :-)




"On my night time flight back to SF from Amsterdam, I noticed that the lights from cities were making the clouds glow. Really spectacular and ethereal - it was really seeing the impact of urban environments from a different perspective. Each glow or squiggle represents one town or city!" James Leng
The song is wonderful, too.

Via photojojo I just discovered the photographic dictionary . We just needed that!



Would be nice to make my own!

Have a good Friday and a better weekend, Belle

Keine Kommentare: