Freitag, 6. Februar 2009

It's already a week?

I love the dog. I really feel connected to him.



And I love good advice. Specially when it is so creative like this one:

Thelonius Monk’s advice to saxophonist Steve Lacy (1960) (by swissmiss)

"Always leave them wanting more" - I should try this at work. In this moment I have more the impression that the harder I work, they always expect more and faster, faster, faster. :-o

Several years ago I saw a printed ad with a guy in shirt and jeans painting this bathroom walls with scenes from the Sistine Chapel, I loved the idea. Since then I was always dreaming to transform a bathroom into something special, a place that could be in another country, like Hawaii (would have been pink and cyan, with huge flowers and some hula dolls). I didn't think of this idea for years now, until I saw this illustrator's way to transform his bathroom walls. Awesome!





My Fingers itch now... ;-)

Have a good Friday and a better weekend, Belle

Keine Kommentare: