Freitag, 10. Oktober 2008

Some variations on one theme

This is a little collection of films that talk about one thing: love and all its different stages.
This collections has grown over the last year and I never knew in which post I should add them, so in the end I put them all together. Maybe this would be a perfect S. Valentine post, but I think in February everything will be rosy and we’ll have a love-overkill. I will make my Halloween post then for S. Valentine, ha ha!

Let’s start with dating:


And if dating goes terrible wrong:


But when you've found your soulmate you'd go through everything for them! Aaaaw!


After a while, a very long while, life gets symbiotic. I know people like this. I hope one day I will be one of them.


Or not. Then you just start over again! :-)


Have a nice Friday and a better weekend, Belle

Keine Kommentare: