Freitag, 9. Januar 2009

Happy New Year!

Yes, it's coming a little late, but, sorry, I couldn't make it earlier.
Anyway, here we are, 2009. YAY! I have still problems to write the right year. It just looks wrong. And lately I get so used to american style date writing, that I get confused with the european style date. Just to drop a question, do you remember how far away and completely strange "2009" looked in the 80ies?
When "mobile phones" were these things soldiers used in television. The only thing that went near to our current cell phones was the "communicator" that Cpt. Kirk used (that was a pretty cool prediction, wasn't it?).
When computers were still as big as a car? Or even bigger?


(via brother)

So, I was thinking to post deep thought new resolutions for the next (er, current) year, but I just got back to work and into real life and didn't have the time (for deep thoughts yes; but I couldn't translate them into pretty words). Anyway, I am sure you already read about new year resolutions on other blogs, if not; I really like these.

To finish for this Friday; I am not sure if this is new to you, but I discovered Indexed just today.



A blog by Jessica Hagy; I subscribed immediately... plain funny.

So, yet another new year's hug to you, have a good Friday and a better weekend, Belle

Keine Kommentare: