Freitag, 23. Januar 2009

Is it just me or did the new year start only this tuesday?

I have never seen europe so hysterical about an american president. We had live-transmissions in television and radio. What Michelle wore, what the kids wore, what the president did&said, how he awesomely didn't get overwhelmed by the day. It was, wow. Well done, americans!


(by Maya*made)

The guardian published a book with "Messages for Obama", I hope he got a copy!



Here, and here.

So, let's go around on the other side of the globe, Australia, to Artist Emma Hack.
Apparently she has always been interested in body art and several applications and when I saw her pictures (no, let's say "work") on StyleCrave I was completely stunned: it is so, so very beautiful.



Here is the whole series, one is better than the other! More about Emma. Makes me want to get wallpapers all over my place, or at least a new painting for the wall.

Last thing I have seen on the net, which made me dream is this moss carpet.



It "is made of imputrescible foam called plastazote. Each cell welcomes a piece of moss (ball moss, Island moss, forest moss). The humidity of the bathroom and the drops flowing from the body, water the mosses. This vegetable carpet procures a great feeling to your feet." I imagine how it would feel to step out the shower and on this moss carpet and dream myself to a fairy land. I could need a ambience-cd as well. Is this too new age for you? Anyway, I have doubts the plants would survive in my bathroom. :-)

Have a good Friday and a better weekend, Belle

Keine Kommentare: