Freitag, 24. April 2009

You need a back-up

These last days have been very busy (still, again - I don't know, it's fluid) and I am happy for all my back-ups. Happy for my generous friends that don't see me for weeks and call me instead of being disgruntled. Happy for my BF that took over my chores at home(nearly ;-)). And I am very happy for my back-ups at work which are vital in these days, when I overwrote by accident a super-important file back-up was my best friend; and when dead-lines narrowed I was very happy for every helping hand (that was new to me, on my ex-job nobody helped). What is my point? Thanks to all back-ups out there, create them, cherish them, be one!



"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
— Groucho Marx


Have you seen the next Star Trek movie hype everywhere; wow, it's like a global mania. I so hope that this movie is good, being a true classic ST friend.



Wired has published a part of "Spock's ultimate Challenge" - I really liked it.

And, last but not least, again two geekeries united: movies+fonts. Yves Peters has a great eye and a cool taste (though I don't agree on everything).

Have a good Friday and a better weekend, Belle

Keine Kommentare: