Freitag, 12. Juni 2009

Did you know? FiF readers enjoy their Fridays.

TGIF! I hope I'll get some time to go to the local swimming pool. I cannot wait to crawl some lines, really!



Bob Hyland is curing the "Black Thumb Syndrome". I really liked a lot his bottle planter.



Could this be a good idea to get my plants ready for the holidays? Last winter holidays my plants nearly died by freezing, in summer they risk to die of thirst. It's not very kind, I know. Who said life's easy?

I so much liked the "I can teach you"-idea from the creative-mornings people.



I thought all the week over what I could teach. This is what came into my mind.



What could you teach?



It means to enjoy a work-free weekend! If you pass a flower, take two minutes to look at it very close! ;-)

Have a good Friday and a better weekend, Belle

Keine Kommentare: