Freitag, 5. Juni 2009

Short post due to tecnical problems

Today I am late with my Fridaypost, please forgive me. Yesterday night my internet connection broke down and there was no way to make it work again. But now I am back and I typing quickly these lines before starting to work.

Ha! It's Friday again! Isn't that great? Summer is coming nearer and nearer, last week I bought a new Bikini and got some real sunscreen, because you know:
"Put on your sunblock, because it's rays today, raisins tomorrow."
—Fran Drescher in The Beautician and the Beast

I said last week that it's hot, now it's raining, seems as if I always have to complain about the weather right? Weather, like it or not. :-)
But, the taste of summer is here: ice cream, mosquitoes, open windows, barbecues,rice-salads - yes, I made my first rice-salad of this summer last weekend after insistent request. This spring I decided to eat strawberries as much as I could until I got nausea, but even if I tried really hard I didn't have enough. I must repeat this experiment in the next strawberry season.

This little short film is very 'summer' - don't worry, you will understand french.

Gary from Gary on Vimeo.



I have to leave you now, duty is calling - but be sure to get some summer this weekend!

Have a good Friday and a better weekend, Belle

Keine Kommentare: