Freitag, 19. Juni 2009

No air condition at home

I didn’t go swimming last weekend – which was my first option in the heat. Instead I chose the second option: cinema.
In Italy cinemas often close during summer and the first already do so. Yet some are still open, so it’s the best place to go (after the pool) in the hottest hours of the day. If I really want to indulge I get ice cream – which I did. Hey life is short.


Now, guess the movie. Ha ha! ;-)

The news-stand man makes his ideal woman.

Gumbley's News from Louise Lockhart on Vimeo.


Very interesting turn, ahahahah!

If you have some time to play, try Freerice. It's an on-line knowledge game that claims to donate 10grains of rice to the United Nations World Food Program for every right answer. Is this cynical? I am not sure, but I know that I loved the art section. You can freshen up your grammar or foreign language knowledge and many other subjects, too.



And to finish this week: I loved this preview about modern architecture. I am sure all these homes have air condition!

Coast Modern Film Trailer from Coast Modern on Vimeo.



Have a good Friday and a better weekend, Belle

Keine Kommentare: